A Economics entrance coaching in Delhi is provided around the year. Batches start in June and December each year.
Registration for MA Economics entrance coaching batch for 2016-2017 is now open. Please use the form below to sign up. Remember that we help with all M.A. Economics Entrance exams: DSE/ ISI/ JNU/ IGIDR etc. Details of the in-class course are as follows
Start date: First week of June
Frequency: Twice a week, each class is of 4 hours
Saturday : Conceptual doubts
Sunday : Regular class
Course length: 1 year
All exams and subjects covered
We will cover all the major exams (ISI, DSE, JNU, IGIDR etc) and all subjects (Micro, Macro, Probability, Statistics, Econometrics, Maths)
Tests and homework
Weekly homework will be given, and regular tests will be conducted so that your progress is closely monitored.
All study material provided
All study material, including books, notes, past years’ papers will be provided online. No need to purchase anything
Laser focus on problem solving
All theory will be covered, but the focus will be on teaching you how to solve problems, which is essential to crack these exams.
Why Power of 2?
• We will be doing more than 8000 QUESTIONS throughout the course
• 250+ Study Notes
• 250+ Virtual Lectures
• About 200+ Assignments throughout the course
• 24 Hours Ask a Doubt Facility
• Surprize Quizzes
• Different Test Types would be clustered into
• Cluster 1: DSE and ISI : 25 Tests each
• Cluster 2: JNU : 25 Tests each for “MA Pure” and “World Specialization”
• Cluster 3: Jamia, MSE, Gokhale, Hyderabad: 25 Tests in all
• Cluster 4: IGIDR : 25 Tests